Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Introduction

Looking over my huge fanfic file on my computer, I realized exactly how much goes in to writing, proof-reading, and planning fanfiction. While myself and other authors gain nothing monetary from these projects, they are a lot of work. Realizing this doesn't make me want to give up fanfic, but instead I wanted to share with any one who may choose to read exactly what I do to write my stories. I know I'm slowly improving into the writer I wish to be, and many of the things I will post-the things that have encouraged me to continue this journey- have been helpful to me. I plan on doing two main things with this blog:

1)Commenting, describing, and giving background information on my current(and future) stories. These might include things I liked but had to delete, an insight on why I wrote a particular thing a certain way, or what inspired me to write that story in the first place.

2)Show what inspires me in general. The songs I listen to, the quotes I read, and the ideas that go on inside my head that all inspire me with ideas.

the shadow proves the sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment