Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting Up-to-Date

So it's been quite a while since I've updated. That's mostly because I was adjusting to being a college student. Don't get me wrong, it was quite enjoyable, but between moving to a new city and having to re-learn pretty much everything, it didn't leave much time for fanfiction writing, let alone updating this blog.

So to catch up, what has happened since last October?

Well, I uploaded a few short stories to fanfiction.net:



I also updated Turnings and To Let Go, but sadly, not Through Shadow and Fire. One day, that story will be finished, I promise.

Also, my story The Lion's Roar won the The Lion's Call Reepicheep Award for best completed short story. I am shocked and grateful!

Currently, I'm Working on a couple of short stories, so hopefully this summer there will be more updates than over the past school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment